Not all adhesives that can be used for kardus can be tightly attached. Make sure you choose strong glue for cardboard with the right criteria. Also note also other aspects that are not less important.
What are the characteristics of a good glue to stick a cardboard box? Because it is paper but high rigidity, we often confused to choose adhesive for this material. Some choose to use paper glue, but some are trying to use wood glue. Which should be used?
The answer is certainly adhesive that is made to gluing the material. That is, you do not need to look for glue from other types either paper glue or wood glue. Choose an adhesive that is for cardboard like Ultra Phaethon. In addition it is designed for material gluing such as cardboard, this glue is also very strongly used. Ultra Phaethon which is water based PVAc glue is also designed with superior features
- Not Clumping: This glue will seep into the cardboard while firmly binding the substrate of the material. Thus the appearance of a cardboard craft still looks attractive.
- Durable: Ultra Phaethon is very durable because it has good resistance to water, solvent, to various other destructive factors.
- Easy to Use and Quick Dry: This glue is very easy to use with ideal dry speed.
- Dry Film Layers Colorless glue: Ultra Phaethon will not leave yellowish or any other color after it dries.
- Cheap: You can buy this glue at an affordable price of only $5 alone per 1 kg.
- Safe Used: This adhesive is a very safe toxic free adhesive.
It can be said Ultra Phaethon is not just strong glue for cardboard. This glue is also superior to many other aspects. Completeness of this feature should always consider because sometimes though glue is very strong, but the safety is not good. Or it could be very strong glue but the way of life is too much trouble. Choose adhesive with good strength and supported full features like Ultra Phaethon.